Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SCAD midterm review

Hi all!
Today I'm updating from my iPhone through email (is there a blogger app?), mainly because I am on campus waiting to meet with a professor to go over my midterm review for Color Theory. I have been doing well in my classes overall, but I can see there is room for improvement. Regardless, I am just killing time while I wait, although a fellow student, Rachel, just told me I can go early.
I just wanted to point out that if anyone thinks art is easy, they should see my schedule for the next day.
Tomorrow I have 2 classes
In those classes I have 5 projects due.
Of those projects, I have 14 pieces to turn in.
While none are completely finished, 8 of them need a significant amount of work before I can turn them in.
So... Yet another all night. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment