Monday, May 9, 2011

Another Week at SCAD

Well, another week, another post.
This last weekend I was thrilled to have my wife come down from the DC area. We had a good time, saw Thor, and worked on homework for SCAD.
Well she's back in the DC area again, so I am busting myself with SCAD work. I would be busy with it regardless but it is a good excuse to keep my mind of of things.
I have a new group of homework assignments already. Right now, I am working on a collaborative installation of drawn images of objects of nature focusing on surface textures and colors on a prepared paper. In layman terms I need to draw a lot of pictures with a lot of detail on coffee or ink (or whatever) stained paper, and then arrange them on a wall while collaborating with others on the design.
This is going to take along time, but I think I will be able to keep up with it. Meanwhile I'm trying to get my portfolio prepared to see if I can transfer out of my CMPA (basics of computer art and design) requirement AND I have a math placement test on Friday which I am not looking forward to. I sure hope I can get out of the math requirement and take anatomy instead.
Well that is a quick rundown of my week. I'll update again soon to go over some more things in the world of animation. Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment