Monday, May 16, 2011

Murder Most Foul

I think SCAD is trying to kill me.  No, really.
First, I have to jump through a zillion hoops just so I can sign up for classes in the fall (it appears I transferred out of all the classes they are offering that I can take), then I had to take a math competency exam (in a crowded room of me and the empty desks), now I have a paper (just turned in), 5 drawings (none finished, only 3 close), a complicated Monogram to design and cut out (taking forever to adjust the pattern) and paste together, and an outline for my next speech, OH! and a paper about my color choices in the Monogram project, all due Tuesday or Wednesday.
Now I'm not complaining, they are working me hard.  Problem is, there are not physically enough hours to complete all this work between now and the due dates.  SO... I am going to have to cut corners where I can, and turn something in.  Getting a B or C is better than an F.

I need sleep =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment