Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weak 1 Animatic

Exciting news everyone!
I have finally finished the animatic for the Weak 1 project.  While it is currently under the working title, "Red light, Green light", it will have a final name before too long, but no rush.
This animatic is still a work in progress, and some tweaking will be needed, but I have uploaded what I have done so far to show you.  Most of this is black and white, poorly scanned, with very sketchy drawings.  It might be a little hard to understand right off, so please give me your feedback and tell me what you think.  The most important this here is timing and layout.
Does it go by to fast?  Is it too slow?  Is the scene confusing?
Do you like it?  Do you hate it?
Please let me know, and be helpful too.  I am always looking for ways to improve things, so please let me know what you think and how you think it could be better.
Well, without further ado, here it is!


2 comments:

  1. It's good! The only thing I would change is when the light turns green then red, make it much faster. The light should only change long enough for the old lady's car to zip past and not long enough for Adam to put his foot on the gas. Also, did we want the cop to have the control, I can't remember. And did we want a picture of the lil old lady in the cop's car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did think it was a little too long there too. I noticed it after I rendered it. I am planning on shortening it, but I still wanted just enough time for Adam to try to go but still not fast enough.
    Also, I think I do like the idea of the officer having a picture of his dear old mom, "Marge", in the car on the dash board as well, but that is a little detail I will add on the final product.

    ReplyDelete