Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Portfolio is up and running

I have just recently created a new website designed to accompany this one. While WeaklyAnimated.com will remain my main blogging site, with all the latest information and updates, this other site will feature some of the artwork that I complete, stored there for easy access.
It's called David's Portfolio, and it is what it sounds like. My portfolio website currently includes some of my older works, along with some image editing samples, some photography and drawings, and of course several animations.

It will be updated every few weeks or so with new content, many of which will appear on this site. I hope it is an easy and convenient way to see a good sample of my works, and most of the content posted here.

It's easy to get to the site, I will be adding permanent links on this site soon, but for now, just visit http://web.me.com/cptgreedle.

Thanks for the support, please enjoy the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment