Thursday, February 18, 2010

Orlando trip

I am going to be going on a trip this weekend to Orlando, Florida.  I am planning to check out this aforementioned DAVE school (digital animation and visual effects) for myself.
I should be able to work on some more drawings when i get back.  I plan to have a big update next week.  I want to have all the backgrounds finished, and start work on the main character animation.
This will be the most time consuming part, but I plan to use a few tricks, such as recycled animation and cut-out animation, to get it done quickly.
I also plan to get some help this weekend and this week on coloring some of these backgrounds so that I can continue to work on the main drawings while the rest of finished.  Multi-tasking so to speak.  I suppose I'll have to ask someone to help with that.
So The next big update should be next weekend.  I will also let people know how my trip to the DAVE school turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment