Thursday, October 18, 2012

Almost an update

Hi everyone! I know it's been MONTHS since I last updated. Well I've been really busy, but that's no excuse for failing to update my blog. So I am going to give you a hint as to what has happened and what I will be posting when I find the time to get everything together.
As of the last post, I have made several more animations, one of which was a contestant in the monthly "11 Second Club" contest (I think it was May 2012). I will post a link to that video, as well as any others I can get together. It isn't perfect, but I got the highest rank out of everyone in my class, so I am proud to have made it.
I also worked on a project that was designed to give an idea of the work flow required to make a 3D animation. There are unfinished scenes, a completely finished one, and lots of art. I have since revised the story and if I ever continue the project, I will have a much better result.
I have also been working on a portfolio website, which is still under construction but online and running. I will be updating it with more content soon.
I have also begun a whole new quarter in which I am taking 3 studio classes, a story and concept development class, a character setup and rigging class, and a MEL scripting class. I will be posting a few of the projects I've done soon, including 2 character animations from the rigging class, some art and storyboard and thumbnails from my story (which will be my senior projects), and some stills from my MEL class. It is kind of hard to show anything from MEL without just showing a recording of the interface, so I'll give screenshots with instructions as to what I was doing.
So look forward to these updates, and many more.

Ta Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment