Monday, November 7, 2011

Watch your head!

Well it's that time... crunch time!  2 weeks left of classes, that's only 4 classes left till this quarter is finished!  No time left to think, just time to enough to work.  I've been up late all weekend working on a term paper and now I'm down to the final tests and projects!  So before I vanish into the world of even more sleepless nights, cramped hands, and bloodshot eyes, I wanted to share my latest animation from last week.  This one is of Adam reacting to a pie being thrown at his head.  Enjoy!


Be sure to check out the latest episode of 7th Row Center.  I was too busy to attend this show, but I will be back for the next one (of course that means I'll be doing it in the middle of finals... lucky me!)

Ta Ta!

2 comments:

  1. what a frou frou name haha. i havent seen this bottle before but i want it because that is SUCH a pretty color and right up my alley!
    hr dissertation topics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is incredibly advantageous! Looking at your work has educated me. Learned a lot from it. I will save your website and will consistently go through your next blogposts. Awesome! Thank you!essays.mightystudents.com

    ReplyDelete