Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New animation!

Well for all those interested, I have yet another new animation for you.  This one is coming to you a bit late because our teacher was out sick on Monday.  Actually, that's not why it is late.  It's late cause I procrastinated and then tried to make up for lost time but ended up only finishing one project, and not the other... Moral of the story... don't put off today what you can fail tomorrow.
LUCKILY for me, my teacher was sick.  Not that I think it is a good thing to be sick.  I hope he feels better in time for the next class, and wish him the best, he really is the coolest guy.  But God put his hand in when he saw I was working so hard to catch up for bad judgments, and I was able to finish the animation for the next class.  So here it is!  I call it... The Great Sack Escape!... not really...  It is about a sack of flour trying to escape the bakery, only to get... well...  watch and enjoy.


So there it is!  Hope you enjoyed it.  Short yes...  I am not satisfied with the truck... didn't plan out the movement well enough.  But the sack turned out great!

So what was the other project I finished?  A storyboard... which I may or may not be able to show you.  it is big and glued together...  We'll see what happens.

Other than that, I have a new toy, but I'll go into that one later.  I will be doing a new episode of 7th Row center with Alex "da movie guy".  Should be up this weekend.  Also, if you have any suggestions of movies or genres or anything else you want to talk about, let me know, and I'll gladly bring it up with Alex!

Till next time

CHEERIO!



Behold the animator's pencil!

No comments:

Post a Comment